My last useless project is a Java source code generator, written in
double-check – a port of
test.check for ClojureScript. Still very alpha, so don't consider it finished. Source code is available at GitHub.
Latest (interesting?) blogposts:
- Suboptimal Optimisations (new)
- Understanding Clojure's Persistent Vectors — pt. 1, pt. 2, pt. 3
- Read RFS Documents in HTML Form
- Introduction to Open Source Workflows
- Hello World in Swearjure
- How to Cancel a Blocking Read in Java
- A Language Without Conditionals
I designed a quicksort implementation in Swearjure. It's completely useless, but is a proof of concept that Clojure is "usable" even if you remove alphanumerics.